A blog about: Fibromyalgia and migraines and how I deal with them. I am 20, in my fifth year of college, currently studying Medical Assisting, extremely nice, a classically trained Soprano who misses singing opera, a feminist, a knitter, and a member of a multigenerational, multiracial family. My mother is my best friend.
Fandoms: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Musicals, Occasional nostalgic posts about bands from 2005-2010. I am a fan of puns.
Pick 5 TV shows you like without reading the questions:
- Doctor Who
- Game of Thrones
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Dean Winchester. No contest.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Is it a cop-out if I say Anderson? Hate to admit it, but I am actually not a huge fan of Lestrade.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
“Blackwater,” the second-to-last episode of season 2 is stunning.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Season 6. The musical episode? Spike? What more could you hope for?
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
The friendship between The Doctor and Martha. It matters so much more than any of my ships for that show.
6. How long have you watched 1?
It seems like forever, but really just since last year.
7. How did you become interested in 3?
tumblr. The worst part is I KNEW it was going to ruin my life. I had seen the gifs. I had no excuse.
8. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Well, the obvious answer is Peter Dinklage, but Maisie Williams consistently ruins my life with her brilliance.
9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
I feel like I’m cheating on the other two, but Sherlock.
10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
3, obviously, because there are six episodes of Sherlock and Doctor Who is Doctor Who.
11. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be?
I actually wouldn’t really want to be anyone from Sherlock. If someone put a gun to my head and told me to pick, I guess I would go with John.
12. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
I would have him save the world and die with a smile on his face, holding hands with the woman he loves.
13. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Probably not, but I would watch it anyway.
14. Give a random quote from 2.
“I dunno, Dean. That’s pretty illegal, even for us.”
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Johnlock. To suggest anything else is blasphemy.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
I can’t answer that!
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
Game of Thrones.